MUSEUM QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY — TRAVELING EXHIBITION
Craig Blacklock’s photographs from this project have been shown at the following one-person museum and fine art gallery venues, along with a personal appearance, and most often a one hour program. The exhibition has now been retired, but all images are still available through Blacklock Photography Gallery in Moose Lake, MN.
• Mill City Museum, Minneapolis
• Watershed Cafe, Osceola
• CHARAC Art Center, Cable
• Weiss Library, Hayward
• Phipps Center for the Arts, Hudson
• Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona
• Stillwater Public Library
• Watershed Gallery within the National Eagle Center, Wabasha
• White Bear Lake Center for the Arts, MN
• Park Center, Hayward
This activity was made possible in part by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Arrowhead Regional
Arts Council, thanks to appropriations from the McKnight Foundation and the Minnesota State Legislature’s
general and arts and cultural heritage fund.